London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Client Services Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week (some evening and weekend work required)
The Client Account Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day management of our client relationships.
The Client Account Manager handles a variety of accounts of our clients and system venues by providing a pro-active, customer and business focused Client Account Management solution across Ticketmaster's client base, whilst promoting the highest standards of customer service at all times. The overall aim of this role is to achieve the operational, financial, and business objectives of the Company. The primary focus of this role is dealing with clients in the Theatre, Arts and Comedy genre, and includes venues and promoters in London's West End and regional venues throughout the UK.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To satisfy, retain and develop current or future client relationships by ensuring good levels of communication with venues and promoters whilst providing system support and query resolution
• To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each client's business needs whilst identifying potential new business opportunities or improved efficiencies through the application of new technologies or operational practices
• To regularly review and update all client information/deal sheets in conjunction with the Senior Client Account Manager to include contractual information and service charges applied therein
• To effectively monitor and control available ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
• To take ownership of, and responsibility for, each event on-sale to include being present for the duration of the on-sale period as directed by the Client Services management.
• To ensure that all event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Contact Centre, IVR, and e-commerce platforms, prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event
• To take ownership of, and responsibility for, notifying internal departments of all cancelled/amended events to include, but not limited to, assisting customer services in identification of affected customers if needed and agreed communication procedures.
• To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department across genres, and between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Sales, Client Marketing, Event Programming and Customer Service teams, and Event Operations.
• To ensure that all event related information is communicated accurately and in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
• To manage, process and respond to all in-bound client related communications in an efficient and courteous manner whilst adhering to service level agreements (internal/external)
• To produce for review, a weekly report of client sales activity as directed by the Senior Client Account Manager or Client Services Manager
• To plan and manage event day box offices (venue based and 'green field' sites) in conjunction with the Senior Client Account Manager as directed by the Client Services Manager
• To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers
• To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Senior Client Account Manager & Client Services Manager
• To seek ways in which to continuously improve personal, team and business performance and to strive for cost-effectiveness.
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Client Services Managers
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by Human Resources to include, but not limited to, the Company's Health and Safety Policy
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe, and secure working environment is maintained at all times
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
• To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Ticketmaster systems experience preferable – previous Theatre, Arts and Comedy experience would be advantageous
• I.T. literate -Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• A proven understanding of the ticketing/entertainment industry
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
• A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient, and professional manner
• Confident telephone manner
• Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
• Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
APPLICATIONS CLOSING FRIDAY 9th APRIL - we reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.