Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm.
The Chargeback Analyst is responsible for reviewing transactions and accounts. The position will work closely with Fraud, Customer Service, Banks, Processors, and Accounting to mitigate loss. The Chargeback Analyst will perform all duties involved in fighting disputes including, but not limited to the review of customer transactions, review of fraud claims initiated by customers and/or financial institutions, address verification, use of internal and 3rd party tools, and the review and analysis of information/reports to identify and address all potential credit card fraud, friendly fraud, and other issues that may impact the business in a negative way.
• Evaluate disputed credit card transactions to identify trends.
• Create form documents to present financial institutions for compelling evidence.
• Maintain records for reporting in Excel.
• Act as a liaison with payment processor for day-to-day operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 1 – 3 years of experience in dispute resolution
• Strong attention to detail and well organized.
• Moderate experience in Excel.
• Must be able to perform well in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rojyj6-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.