WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Cashroom supervisor is responsible to make sure centralized accounting receives all necessary documentation to create accurate and efficient reports; to have verifiable and secure handling of cash in location (including, but not limited to the safe and deposits)
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Forward documents to Finance Manager (i.e. purchase orders, invoices, check requests, band deposits, petty cash reimbursements and cash orders)
• Reconcile safe
• Issue banks to service staff
• Audit all checkouts
• Create credit card manifests
• Retail comps
• Run ''end of night'' reports
• Reconcile petty cash
• Issue paychecks
• Drop change orders
• Issue change as needed
• Issue Point of Sales supplies as necessary
• Account for all party sheets/trades/gift certificates on a nightly basis
• Schedule cashiers according to availability and show/events schedule by 12PM every Thursday and enter into Labor
• Enter and approve all Labor for cashiers
• Complete all cash/check deposits
• Run VeriFone payments
• Send out weekly reports (Exception, Comp Log, Band Comps etc.)
• Complete chargeback requests in a timely manner
• Responsible for bank and building key logs and administration
• Conduct weekly bank audits
• Manage lost and found
• Order/issue cash for band settlements
• Log MFF donations and deposit monthly
• Update yearly and daily sales tracker for GM by revenue center
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Accounting procedures
• College Degree
• Previous Retail, Restaurant or Music Hall Accounting experience
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced environment
• Be tolerant of loud noises
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2noky-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.