Company: Live Nation Entertainment
Department: International Media Services
Location: 30 St John Street, London EC1M 4AY
Reports to: Director of Media Services International
Working hours: 40hrs Per week, permanent
The London based International Media Services team for Live Nation Entertainment is looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team, where they will work across the company's exciting online portfolio of websites and Digital touch points, giving support for International Digital Solutions for both Sponsorship and Marketing teams.
You will work with Sponsorship and Marketing teams across our International Portfolio of Websites Including Festivals, and Venues, in over 50 Markets.
The International Media Services team Works across Multiple Digital Touch points including Social, Owned and Operated Ad Network, Programmatic Stack and Audience extension using our 1st Party Data. Alongside Digital Programmes the team are also responsible for Analytical data Gathering and Security Compliance
With experience of working in a Digital environment, you will be able to demonstrate previous Digital expertise. Highly organised, you have excellent time management and administration skills and thrive working in a fast-paced environment. You will be flexible, self-motivated and a good team player; working under your own initiative in order to achieve goals.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
• Responsible for Campaign Set up on our Owned and Operated group of websites.
• Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with an eye on constant optimization providing all teams with regular updates on performance and optimisation strategies.
• Work with International Digital Manager to help plan upcoming campaigns and check inventory accordingly
• Track, measure, and analyse performance of digital campaigns – creating regular reports at timelines provided for each campaign
• Test and Troubleshoot any technical issues that campaigns may have
• Reconcile delivery reports on a regular basis and handle and billing queries
• Work Closely with Finance team to ensure billing information is provided at month end and information provided back to local markets where activity has run.
• Analyse Ad Inventory forecasts and periodically supply them to relevant teams
• Understand the Data Management platform and how the segments are populated and provide availability across the various Digital touchpoints
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Solid experience in digital advertising at an ad agency, publisher or Vendor
• Strong understanding of: Advertising Operations, Advertising Technology, optimisation practices, ad serving technologies and best Practices
• Good understanding of Programmatic offering and stack optimisation
• Strong understanding and experience using Google Ads Manager
• Good understanding of DV360 a plus
• Analytical, possesses strong Qualitative skills to drive maximum yield across campaigns and 3rd party inventory
• Strong understanding and experience using Google Analytics
• Experience in brand promotions, digital/social media, entertainment and/or sports marketing working with brands
• Strong analytics skills and the ability to visualize and report on campaign performance, analytics and audience metrics and data
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of the digital ecosystem and the nuances in programmatic technologies
• Understanding of Data tools
• Understanding of Facebook Business Manager system a plus
• Working in a fast-paced International environment a plus
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Detail orientated
• Excellent team player but also able to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills as successful candidate will be dealing with many departments within the business
• Willingness to go above and beyond the set responsibilities
• A problem solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8p45-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.