The Festival Marketing Manager reports to the Senior Festival Marketing Manager and supports every aspect of a festival's digital marketing strategy. This role's main responsibilities will include, but is not limited to, managing official digital marketing channels (website, e-mail, mobile apps, social media, digital giveaways), coordinating with our in-house creative team on copywriting and asset production, contributing to creative discussions around campaigns and promotion and assisting in all digital marketing initiatives on-site at our festivals.
The Festival Marketing Manager collaborates and supports the senior members of the Festival Marketing Team to promote all major marketing announcements. The Festival Marketing Team's number one is goal is to sell out our festivals. This role will also work closely with other departments like Talent, Sponsorship and Production to support overall festival initiatives.
This role requires someone who is focused, highly organized, and able to continually prioritize while balancing multiple projects. Experience with overall digital marketing strategy and execution is important, along with an attention and eye for detail.
The ideal candidate has a passion for music, live events, popular culture and media trends. They must also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Daily website content management and updates on Webflow
• Weekly email marketing campaigns (including copywriting, asset coordination and audience segmenting) on Mailchimp
• Execute digital sweepstakes & promotions (often with third-party involvement) to build awareness and audiences
• Copywriting for digital marketing channels, website, e-mail, social media
• Coordinate with creative team on copy & asset production
• Assist with media, radio, out of home and other traditional partnerships and promotions
• Assist with on-site logistics at festivals, including social media marketing, giveaway winner prize fulfillment and media partner support
• Assist with on-site components of the festival, including production of press lounge, media check-in and miscellaneous press events
• The ability to assist with simple graphic design tasks is a plus
• 1-2 years of experience working in digital, marketing, social media, event production, festivals, tech and/or design
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, takes initiative and fast learner
• Strong writing, proof-reading and copyediting skills
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Strong familiarity with digital marketing platforms, including Webflow, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Zendesk, Discord
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and/or InDesign) a plus
• Basic knowledge of event production & logistics
• Hard working, able to take direction and prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Resourceful and detail-oriented
• Not afraid to ask for help
• Willing to step up and help out with tasks outside of their job description
• Available outside of typical work hours for festival-related work
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
C3 Core Competencies:
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46xyq-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.