- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLocation: Athens - Greece
Division: Enterprise Product Sports
Line Manager: (Senior) Product Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, Fixed Term, 40 hours per week
The International Sports Ticketing Team is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of Ticketmaster's next generation of sports business applications for our clients and partners. These applications are part of a diverse suite of tools, mainly for sports clients, including B2C & B2B ticketing tools to manage events, memberships and allocations, business intelligence and operational reporting, cross business collaboration tools, and payments, financial settlement and point of sales applications for selling tickets at venues, outlets, and call centres.
The Enterprise Sports Product team is currently seeking a skilled, energetic Business Analyst to work within the white label Sports Product Team. The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding product vision with the hands-on skills to work with cross functional teams in delivering new products and features quickly to market. Ensuring our business leads the way in the future of the live entertainment industry.
The responsibilities will include writing user stories, requirements gathering, product specification creation, product planning, continuous improvement of our processes and competitive analysis. You will be working with one or more products and services across global domains from inception to launch.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements for development, and implementing solutions.
• Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs
• Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how they will successfully execute their plans.
• Establishing the technical vision and analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with developers and subject matter experts
• Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to induce and manage requirements.
• Liaising between technology teams, support teams and business units
• Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 4+ years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Should be able to understand business flows and interaction between Database, API's, and overall architecture of the project implementation.
• Chalk out data points/areas from Databases, API endpoints to provide developers with the needful input/ output parameters and be able to sync with them to ensure requirement has been well captured in the development phase.
• Verify that the application is performing as the client requirements and adhere to the acceptance criteria as captured in the requirement gathering phase.
• Must have worked on Functional Requirement Documents, Business Requirement Documents, Business Process Documents, User Stories, Epics and Use Case Documents.
• Must have managed the UAT globally and Demo to the business stakeholders.
• Must have participated and led the Scope Planning Meetings, Requirement Walkthrough
• Provide data analysis for integration requirements, reporting needs, and other functions. Trace requirements to deployed system to ensure all the requirements are met
• Experience with either ticketing or core database service systems.
• Time management and organisational skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English language
• Interact with remote teams to get complete understandings.
• Interest in learning new methodologies and processes
• Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills with a strong emphasis on the ability to clearly communicate the user journey.
• Strong quantitative & qualitative analytical abilities
• Team player
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to assess broader and deeper impact of decisions, encouraging cross-functional brainstorming and project teaming.
• Interest in software / online technologies
• Good understanding of B2B & B2C technologies (ideally sports ticketing systems)
• Excellent general technical skills
• Must be able to work overtime when required.
• Must be able to travel when required.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g48247-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.