VP - Sales Enablement, B2B Marketing North America
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is dedicated to building a world class marketing organization powered by world class marketing technology. Our mission is to connect the right fans with the right events at the right time. We aim to do this at scale for hundreds of millions of fans across hundreds of thousands of events with billions of tickets to sell.
As the world of online marketing continues to evolve, so do the technologies and the data required to measure the effectiveness of marketing. In order for Live Nation to maintain a world class marketing organization, it is important to ensure we are measuring the value and effectiveness of our various efforts to get our message in front of fans. In this role you will be responsible for helping us to grow our reporting and analytics capabilities. The Business Analyst will assist the Marketing Measurement product lead in gathering requirements, data and product validation, and liaising with the external teams.
The perfect candidate is as obsessed with how the data is collected as he or she is with the data itself. This position requires someone with strong analytical and statistical skills, with a solid knowledge of digital marketing.
If you are someone who is motivated by driving value to the business, holds themselves to a high standard, is meticulously detailed, can work and learn independently, is tenacious in chasing down the people who can help get a problem solved, and loves working collaboratively – with no ego – for the betterment of a team, please apply today.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with Product, Engineering and Users to implement new data products, as well as utilize data and user feedback to suggest improvements to existing products
• Monitoring the performance and stability of the Measurement Platform, leading triage efforts when an issue is detected
• Working with stakeholders, subject matter experts (SME), developers, and QA/UAT testers to validate new data sets
• Define and implement internal dashboards
• Participate in requirements meetings to compile, and document requirements and specifications
• Collaborate with division business analysts, data services and other functional teams as needed to provide analysis across multiple areas of the business
Ideal Personal Characteristics:
• Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present findings to internal stakeholders
• Strong communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical audiences and executive audiences
• Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations and capable of reacting quickly to changes in a fluid environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity and deadline pressures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to manage competing priorities with little supervisory input
• Able to work quickly, able to experiment and amend approach based on data analysis and results
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum experience of 2-3 years of business experience in online/digital companies handling and analyzing large data sets to successfully drive conclusions
• Preferred, 2-3 years in an Agile environment
• Preferred, experience with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence)
• Required, abilities to write and run complex SQL queries to pull data
• Proficient with cloud services for large datasets such as AWS Athena or Google Big Query a plus
• Strong Excel skills - must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data utilizing Excel, create complex formulas, pivots and develop models
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7k4k-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.