Brooklyn Bowl Nashville, located in Germantown, is the ultimate night out, with its groundbreaking integration of premiere music, 19 lanes of bowling, bars featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group. We are committed to locally made products, environment sustainability, and providing an unprecedented combination of top-flight music, bowling, beer, and food.
Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is looking for a Staff Accountant. This position will be based in Nashville while providing support to venues in New York and Las Vegas.
• Perform financial reporting, accounting, billing, and collections
• Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state (New York, Nevada and Tennessee) policies and directives, and current accounting standards
• Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, or reports required by all partners in the organization
• Provide directions and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, including efficient control and utilization of financial resources
• Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
• Monitor financial activities and details to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirement are met
• Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors
• Respond to inquiries from vendors and internal departments regarding the status of invoices or expense reports and resolve outstanding balances and issues. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the vendor database; ensure new vendors are added to the database
• Perform additional duties and support special projects as directed by management
The ideal candidate will be decisive and persuasive but not be an ''ego'' driven individual. The person will need to lead by example and be ''hands on'' with the ability to see the big picture. The individual must be a measured thinker and have first-rate analytical skills. They will be a respected employee of the highest integrity and a leader who can positively affect the culture, external image, and inspire performance. Experience with Oracle, SOX Compliance, and Advanced Excel is a plus.
The candidate should hold at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of experience in accounting This person should share a passion for the hospitality industry, food and live music.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e0n8-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.