Bowl Desk Agent
Brooklyn Bowl, located in the LINQ Promenade in the heart of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, has redefined the destination entertainment experience. Following in the footsteps of our original Brooklyn location, noted as ''one of the most incredible places on Earth,'' by Rolling Stone, we've stacked the deck for a truly unforgettable experience.
With three levels spanning nearly 80,000 square feet, it's one of the largest music venues in America. Brooklyn Bowl integrates a premier performance venue, food by Blue Ribbon, bars which feature local craft brewed beers, and 32 bowling lanes which give guests a unique place to relax, eat, drink and watch a performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Greeting guests in a friendly and inviting manner
• Checking in guests for lane reservations during concerts and/or special event reservations
• During periods of ''open bowling,'' the Bowl Desk Agent is responsible for checking in guests, securing payment, and coordinating seating with the Lane Manager.
• Engaging in friendly conversation as you check in guests in a timely fashion
• Managing waiting list during high volume to accurately setting guest expectations
• Ensure all equipment in bowlers lounge is readily available
• Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
• Assigns and makes reservation using point of sale system
• Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner.
• Have general knowledge of all menu items and their preparation procedures.
• Assist management in initiating the smooth and efficient operation of service.
• Work together as part of a team to provide the best overall guest experience.
• Communicates with coworkers on all necessary items for guests
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months of customer service, retail sales, or food service experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English.
• Will require valid Southern Nevada health district card.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a high-volume restaurant.
• Must adhere to all safety measures and policies.
THE PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW ARE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION. THE ACTUAL EXERTION LEVEL (AND FREQUENCY OF USE) CAN AND DOES FLUCTUATE DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL TASKS BEING PERFORMED.
• Ability to move throughout the restaurant during the entire shift.
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Must be able to work in an environment with loud music and crowds for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift.
Brooklyn Bowl strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1xqzv-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.