WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
THE BRAND MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic-minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
The Brand Manager leads day-to-day relationship and activities of Live Nation's strategic marketing partnership with our top corporate brands within our team's portfolio of management. He/she will be directly involved in maximizing the value of the client relationship and performance of client's entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
• Client Relationship Service
• Program Activation & Performance
• Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
• Team Management & Development
• Innovation & Growth
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide professional, responsive service to clients that ultimately exceeds expectations and increases likelihood of program renewal
• Assist with periodic client status calls and/or meetings including the preparation of program reports and delivery of post call reports
• Support the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement, and reporting
• Coordinate the planning and execution of key client activations across venues, festivals, promotions, media, hospitality, and content programs
• On occasion directly support these activities (i.e. – serving as VIP client welcome host)
• Manage tracking of consumer-oriented promotions using assets like Live Nation Concert Cash including program review, clearance and redemption reporting
• Develop basic understanding of LN Digital, Mobile and Social Media assets and work with Planning team to ensure proper execution of sponsorship-based media plans
• Coordinate directly with artist management teams to advance artist-based events, coordinate all press materials where, gain approvals for artist name and likeness usage by clients, and schedule artist social media activity involving clients among other tasks
• Develop Artist one sheets to educate clients about artists to be potentially used in sponsorship programs
• Gather, analyze, and package key metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps that are delivered in a timely manner
• Manage program financials including budget tracking, billing, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities
• Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to sponsorship programs
• Support department wide development initiatives
• Additional responsibilities as requested from Manager and/or Senior Management as requested
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Background & Experience
• 2+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media, or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, advertising or activation agencies
• Work with recognizable global brands preferred
• Record of success delivering innovative marketing programs with measurable results
• Experience with marketing programs that blend physical and digital components preferred
• Success working with cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of consumer and market research with ability to implement into decision-making and management
Qualifications & Skills
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• A proactive, collaborative, and organized working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new expectations & direction
• Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
• Ability to travel up to 30% of time or more in season, often nights and weeks and occasionally without significant advanced notice
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3pq8-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.