WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Brand Manager for 2 amphitheaters and 6 clubs and theatres. This position will play a key role in the management of venue client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client's marketing programs with a focus on:
• Client Relationship Management and Customer Service
• Program Activation and Performance
• ROI Performance, Budget Planning and Reporting
• Innovation and Growth
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Build growth via market and brand research, brainstorming inventory ideas and managing a portfolio of market specific clients across multiple categories
• Manage program financials including budget tracking, billing, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities
• Market ownership of venue sponsorship programs to best serve internal needs and recognize how client specific goals factor into sponsorship business solutions and strategy
• Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to client programs and identify up-sell opportunities
• Gather and analyze metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps
• Learn internal work-flow processes and sellable assets to ensure proper clearances, execution and reporting
• Coordinate planning and execution of client activations for venues, festivals, special events, hospitality nights and content programs
• Manage program ticketing needs, such as order placement, tracking status, and client delivery
• Coordinate the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, and measurement
• Educate and Manage seasonal Sponsorship Coordinators and seasonal intern in-market, as applicable
• Attend venue leadership sessions and annual training meetings
• Actively update, confirm, and relay venue policies to sponsors
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, sales, advertising or activation agencies
• Previous work experience with recognizable corporate brands preferred
• Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
• Reliable transportation to and from venue(s) & office
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required; Salesforce, social media, and graphic design experience preferred
• Willing to work nights, weekends, all summer, festivals, winter, and holidays as needed per each sponsorship requirement
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d94y79-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.