WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
THE BRAND MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic-minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
The Brand Administrator supports the day-to-day relationship and activities of Live Nation's strategic marketing partnership with our top corporate brands within our team's portfolio of management. He/she will be directly involved in maximizing the value of the client relationship and performance of client's entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
• Client Relationship Service
• Program Activation & Performance Measurement Against Contractual Client Assets
• Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist with periodic client status calls and/or meetings including the preparation of program reports and delivery of post call reports
• Support the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement, and reporting
• Gather, analyze, and package key metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps that are delivered in a timely manner
• Manage / reconcile program financials including budget tracking, billing, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities
• Manage daily communications with Venue Brand Management Team for client assets and capture and provide proof of performance
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Background & Experience
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of direct experience in administration, brand management, client service, media, or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, advertising, or activation agencies
• Success working with cross-functional teams
Qualifications & Skills
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• A proactive, collaborative, and organized working style
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new expectations & direction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezj32-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.