WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Brand Associate for 1 amphitheater. This position will play a key role in the management of venue client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client's marketing programs with a focus on:
• Client Relationship Management and Customer Service
• Program Activation and Performance
• ROI Performance, Budget Planning and Reporting
• Innovation and Growth
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Build growth via market and brand research, brainstorming inventory ideas and managing a portfolio of market specific clients across multiple categories
• Manage program financials including budget tracking, billing, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities
• Market ownership of venue sponsorship programs to best serve internal needs and recognize how client specific goals factor into sponsorship business solutions and strategy
• Explore marketing trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to add value to client programs and identify up-sell opportunities
• Gather and analyze metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps
• Learn internal work-flow processes and sellable assets to ensure proper clearances, execution and reporting
• Coordinate planning and execution of client activations for venues, festivals, special events, hospitality nights and content programs
• Manage program ticketing needs, such as order placement, tracking status, and client delivery
• Coordinate the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, and measurement
• Attend venue leadership sessions and annual training meetings
• Actively update, confirm, and relay venue policies to sponsors
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, sales, advertising or activation agencies
• Previous work experience with recognizable corporate brands preferred
• Diligent with client follow-up, and a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
• A proactive, collaborative and organized working style with the willingness to take the initiative and consistently meet deadlines
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and presentation
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to quickly adapt and pivot to new business needs and work under pressure
• Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
• Reliable transportation to and from venue(s) & office
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required; Salesforce, social media, and graphic design experience preferred
• Willing to work nights, weekends, all summer, festivals, winter, and holidays as needed per each sponsorship requirement
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqx6b-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.