The Booking Coordinator will support the Lead Booker and other talent team members in all aspects of buying responsibilities including preparation and distribution of offer sheets, administrative support, talent research and prospecting.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create and prepare deal sheets in Rome
• Obtain holds from venues and place and release holds in Rome
• Obtain all details and show information from artist representatives and act as communications liaison between artist and venues
• Coordinate with artist and internal staff to set up all announce and on sale dates
• Complete and distribute Show Confirmations and Event Status Sheets to internal staff, venues and partners
• Update and maintain offer templates, venue and artist info in Rome
• Create reports as needed and distribute to pertinent internal and external stakeholders
• Execute artist contracts and venue leases per company guidelines and return to artist agencies and venue partners
• Complete artist deposit payments
• Complete artist and venue show settlements night of show and post show as needed. Deliver all completed settlement information to finance team
• Manage show files to ensure all essential documents are present prior to day of show. Including but not limited to headliner and support contracts, riders, and W9's.
• Assist with industry and guest ticketing requests and serve as liaison on site as needed
• Complete expense reports and book travel as needed
Research and Talent Prospecting
• Research new, up and coming artists, and distribute info to Lead Booker and rest of the booking team
• Serve as a key member of the booking team, participate in meetings and discussions, deliver new and exciting ideas on artists, processes, and best practices
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• A minimum of 2 years experience as an assistant is preferred.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook (including group scheduling) and well-versed in Excel and database programs and ability to work with accounting and financial departments.
• Ability to navigate internal sales admin system for most daily tasks.
• Ability to navigate the internet as a communication and research tool.
• Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Fast learner with a strong work ethic and a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment.
• Must be able to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment.
• Ability to work independently and within a team to juggle multiple prioritized tasks.
• Experience with contracts a plus but not required.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Eagerness to support others (in venues and office).
• Ability to multi-task in a fluid and busy environment.
• Passionate about live music and the music industry.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
** Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez068-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.