- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Job title and summary that includes overarching responsibilities, as well as location (needs to be specific. If remote, we will need to post to internal boards the same day it is posted externally to be compliant with different state laws.) Try to make summary exciting, as this is the hook to entice potential candidates to continue reading and to apply.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
• Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
• Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
• Audio Control Boards operation
• Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows
• Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
• Assist the Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create audio plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire venue
• Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
• Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkzpn-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.