JOB DESCRIPTION – Associate Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL; West Hollywood, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; OR New York, NY
Division: Resale Operations
Line Manager: VP - Operations
Contract Terms: Regular / Full-Time
Client Management Team focuses on working hand in hand with Ticketmaster primary teams and setting up resale clients. The team is responsible to ensure the optimal settings are in place to drive resale client GTV.
Associate Client Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading client activations from start to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving parts simultaneously.
This role is expected to accomplish business objectives by monitoring, tracking and mapping out operational performance of major event/team resale activations (NFL, NHL, NBA, festivals), by identifying and solving operational performance issues proactively.
We are at a turning point in 2021, events are recovering from Covid and it's time for a comeback! This role will be key in our return back to live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Coordinating internal resources
• Managing client activation process and adapt work as required
• Ensuring effective client go live
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing client activation material
• Conducting client activation review sessions and creating detailed reports for executive team
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Verifies results by completing quality assurance (QA) tests
• Manage client websites through the CMS system
• Maintains process / metrics / reporting systems by researching and resolving problems
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Project management experience (1 years min)
• Engineering or management degree
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Capacity to manage high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various client activation elements simultaneously
• Leadership skills
• Big-picture thinking and vision
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution skills
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j7p1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.