WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
This social media marketing professional will primarily be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks associated with influencer procurement and execution for Live Nation's touring campaigns
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Reporting into the Senior Director of Influencer Marketing, this enthusiastic social media marketer will be responsible for interfacing with thousands of influencers with the goal of generating awareness and selling tickets to Live Nation tours
This professional will:
• Source and pair potential influencers to Live Nation tours based on campaign parameters
• Assist in the planning and forecasting of campaigns
• Conduct outreach to influencers with key offer terms of participation
• Setup whitelisting access with influencer to help facilitate the creation of social ads
• Work with paid media agency to ensure campaigns are setup correctly with the appropriate targeting
• Assist with influencer onboarding to Influencer Network to automate reporting and payment
• Handle on-site execution/influencer handling at concerts and festivals
• Handle ticket fulfillment requests for influencers
• Report and analyze influencer campaigns and write case studies summarizing campaigns
• Keep track of influencers posts by capturing and storing screen recordings
• Facilitate timely influencer invoice payments
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2-3 years of experience in social media or other relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Experience with Creator IQ or similar CRM/management platform
• Willingness to travel to events for influencer handling/wrangling
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and willingness to learn basic formulas and functions
• Strong attention to detail and ability to be highly organized
• Strong written communication
• Strong understanding of social media platforms and latest trends
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Understanding of web analytics is a plus
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjjnkb-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.