Coordinator, Business Affairs Admin
Los Angeles, CA
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Concerts is seeking an experienced transactional attorney to manage a broad range of contracts and provide day-to-day legal support.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Negotiate, review and draft various agreements related to the promotion and presentation of concert events, including, without limitation, artist performance agreements, venue rental agreements and co-promotion agreements.
• Provide timely and accurate advice on various legal matters to booking and management team located throughout the US, including basic risk and liability assessment and corporate policy compliance.
• Manage concert contract process by maintaining contract templates and related resources and serving as liaison with various booking team members located throughout the US.
• Communicate with third parties, including, without limitation, talent agents, artist managers, venue managers and promoters in the contract negotiation process.
• Assist booking and management team with pre-litigation dispute resolution efforts.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• J.D. from accredited law school and state bar membership in good standing.
• Minimum of four years' experience as a lawyer, negotiating and drafting sophisticated legal transactions and agreements.
• Ideal candidate has experience directly related to the concert promotion or venue management business.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to manage high volume under tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Desire to partner with business clients to provide practical solutions.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Concise writing skills.
• Experience in interacting and communicating with all levels of operations.
• Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8e37-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.