Venue: O2 Institute Birmingham
Company: Academy Music Group
Reports to: General Manager
Working Hours: Full time, permanent
The assistant technical manager is responsible for reinforcing our stage department, welcoming incoming productions, and supervising a large and diverse team of back-of-house and freelance employees. The role is to ensure the smooth running of a wide variety of live performances, from high profile shows to late-night club events, and you will work closely with the technical manager to ensure we are continually well presented in all stage and technical operations.
Our assistant technical manager is an integral role at one of Birmingham's leading live music and club venues in the city, where our shows and events are as diverse as the individuals within it. We are passionate about delivering the very best programme of live entertainment for everyone. The successful candidate will inspire and support our innovative team and contribute to our inclusive culture, where collaboration is at the heart of everything we do, from load-in to load-out.
• Experience in stage, touring or production management
• Expertise in event production and technical riders
• Competence in sound, lighting AV and engineers
• Extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and risk assessments
• Established track record of diary management and rota systems
• Strong communication and diplomacy skills
• Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office packages
What we need
• Demonstrable leadership and motivation of others
• Enthusiasm for the live events and production industry
• Flexibility to work irregular hours (weekends/evenings/public holidays)
• Keen organiser with attention to detail
• Willingness to build positive working relationships
• A proactive approach to problem-solving and can negotiate solutions
• Ability to undertake the demands of stage management in the live environment
• High standards of technical production
What you'll be doing
• Oversee stage and technical management for all shows and events
• Support the recruitment and rota management of back-of-house employees and crew
• Act as the point of contact for advancing and technical fulfilment on all incoming productions
• Lead on day-to-day compliance and adherence to Company guidelines and working practices for all employees and visitors
• Drive positive and practical application in Health & Safety
• Assist the technical manager with financial budgeting within the department
• Maintain the Company asset register of all in-house technical equipment
• Ensure technical equipment is maintained to the highest standards
• Supervise service regimes, PAT testing, technical maintenance and inspection reports
• First-class client and customer service
• Supervise any technical employees as required
• Attend all pre-show safety briefings with venue management
Academy Music Group (AMG) is the UK's leading owner and operator of live music and entertainment venues with award-winning credentials. Several of our historic theatres are unique institutions of British music and culture and our vision is to inspire artists and audiences by hosting unforgettable live performances.
AMG is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rovve2-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.