Full Time Job
Assistant Management Accountant
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• 35 hours with flexibility required at peak times. (will require occasional weekend working)
The Warehouse Project is one of the UKs most respected Dance music event organisers. This September it is returning to 'Mayfield Depot' to continue bringing ground-breaking experiences to Manchester and beyond. Alongside this they also produce Parklife festival, the largest metropolitan music festival in Europe.
As an Assistant Management Accountant for The Warehouse Project, you will be responsible for supporting the production of timely and accurate management accounts for operating projects within The Warehouse Project.
The role reports to the Finance Manager and will work closely with the Operations team to provide accurate and timely management accounts to agreed deadlines.
• Support production of monthly management accounts in accordance with agreed timescales to include a comparison with event by event budgets and forecasts together with explanations of major variances
• Authorising and processing of festival purchase orders and invoices
• Preparation and review of profit and loss accounts for the income streams for each event
• Monthly review of all ongoing budget expenditure with event stakeholders, highlighting risk areas where budgets are likely to be exceeded
• Attending meetings with Management and Partners to discuss results and action points
• Project work as and when required
• Support the finance manager with balance sheet reconciliation.
• Ad hoc support
• A member of the on-site finance team at Parklife and Warehouse Project events
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• ACCA or CIMA studier or qualified by experience with strong accounting knowledge
• Experience in producing Management Accounts
• Excellent IT skills, strong Excel and experience of Oracle accounting an advantage
• Committed to getting the job done and delivering to agreed deadlines
• Great attention to detail, presentation and passionate about getting it right first time
• Confident in your communication skills with good commercial awareness
• Good organisational skills
• Pro-active approach to problem solving
• Familiarity with UK accounting principles and preparation of statutory financial statements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnbbj-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.