Company: Live Nation
Location: 30 St. John Street, London, EC1M 4AY
Reports to: Finance Manager
Working Hours: Full Time
Working within the General Ledger team and alongside the Marketing Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for providing management accounting support and detailed analysis of the Live Music business. We are looking for a organized individual to prepare management accounts for various head office departments, as well as accounting support for the Marketing Partnerships team. The role would suit someone who can build solid working relationships quickly and easily, works well on their own initiative and is able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
What it's like to work in the Team?
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion for achieving results as a team. We have a fun and supportive atmosphere within the team where we each take real ownership of our responsibilities, but with dedication to supporting each other. Music plays throughout the day to help us stay relaxed whilst working hard to ensure our goals and objectives are met.
Who you are?
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Previous professional experience within an accounting function – part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
• Previous experience closing a month end and working to tight deadlines.
• Strong Excel skills, including Pivot tables / V Look ups etc.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative & Self Motivation
• Strong administration and Time management
What the role includes?
• Working within the wider Management Accounting function to assist with production of Concerts and Head Office month end management accounts with supporting analysis and commentary.
• Prepare Concerts and Head Office balance sheet reconciliations, journals to comply with established SOX procedures handed down by Live Nation Corporate. This will also include provision of supporting documentation.
• Assist Finance Manager in a full business support service to Marketing Partnerships by producing a wide range of financial information to aid decision making, including financial analysis and overhead analysis.
• Prepare the month end, forecast reporting process and variance analysis for the sponsorship, digital and facilitation segments in accordance with the US group reporting timetable and liaise with UK and International Finance divisions as required.
• Key liaison between Marketing Partnerships and Finance to ensure new deal contracts and renewals are properly reviewed, authorised and revenue invoiced in line with US SOX control framework.
• Responsible for the maintenance and reconciliation of the Marketing Partnership division balance sheets / reconciliations as directed by senior Finance personnel
• Weekly Marketing Partnerships Sales reports
• Reconciliation and coding of monthly intergroup recharge invoices
• To undertake ad hoc projects as required by the Finance Manager, UK
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y5v1-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.