Company: Live Nation
Location: Farmiloe Building, 30 St. John Street, London, EC1M 4AY
Reports to: Senior Management Accountant
Working Hours: Full Time
Working within the General Ledger team, you will be responsible for providing management accounting support and detailed analysis of the Live Music business. The role is principally concerned with accurate loading and reporting of show accounts within the Music Promotions sector.
What it's Like to Work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion for putting our employees first. We have a fun and supportive atmosphere within the team where we each take real ownership of our responsibilities. We are dedicated to working as a team and so support each other to achieve results as a team.
Who You Are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Prior experience within an accounting function – AAT or Accounting Degree would be desirable
• Exceptional excel skills and ability to analyse and manage large data volumes
• Ability to analyse data and interpret results in a meaningful way to assist in decision making
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Deadline focused / Excellent time management skills and ability to handle pressure and conflicting deadlines
• Initiative and self motivation
• Accuracy and attention to detail
What the Role Includes
• Recording and updating show accounts in the financial system for generating revenue and cost accruals for UK tours.
• Recording and updating of show data in the EPM solutions forecasting system for future tours.
• Reconciling financial system to final show accounts agreed with artist management
• Understand and be responsible for the accurate / timely maintenance and reconciliation of the show related balance sheet reconciliations.
• Provide support to operational finance team members for the UK promotions businesses as required
• To undertake ad hoc projects as requested by the Senior Management Account and Finance Manager
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvy20-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.