Executive Director, International Production Finance
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The US Concerts Finance/Accounting Department is in search of a highly motivated individual to join its Accounts Payable team. We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about music and possesses a strong professional work ethic, is eager and quick to learn.
• Review, organize and prioritize invoices
• Code and process invoices and check requests ensuring accuracy and necessary approvals
• Review, code and process manual checks, wires and ACH payments
• Review vendor statements monthly
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Process credit memos/request refunds when applicable
• Monitor manual check logs to ensure processing for month end close
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Vendor setup & maintenance
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports and accruals
• Prepare credit applications
• Process recurring payments
• Vendor file maintenance
• Mail distribution
• Comply with relevant internal controls, policies and procedures
• Monitor and analyze specific AP operations, such as invoice research and follow-up, problem documentation, and standardization of input
• Assist promotions accounting team from time to time flash and reconcile show projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred or equivalent work experience
• Zero to three years comparable work experience
• Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, self-motivated team player.
• Strong spreadsheet/computer skills (Excel)
• Oracle experience a plus
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.