Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As a Night of Show Ancillary Seller, you will be responsible for communicating to guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer each night.
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
• Promote and sell all the various promotions or upsells offered at each event
• Assist Ancillary Manager in setting up and breaking down signs, tables, tents, etc. as needed.
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
• Handle credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor.
• Inventory - all physical items must be counted prior to the start of the event and again at the end of the show
• Other tasks as assigned by the Ancillary Manager or venue management.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue
• This roll is part-time, seasonal and requires evening and weekend availability.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications preferred
• Prior sales or cash handling experience is a plus
• Familiar with iPhone and iPad technology.
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong attention to detail, outgoing personality, sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+, and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2oz7-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.