The Manual Review Fraud Agent is a challenging and rewarding position that performs all required duties involved in fraud detection and loss prevention including, but not limited to, the review of customer transactions, review of fraud claims initiated by customers and/or financial institutions, address verification, use of internal and 3rd party tools, and the review and analysis of information/reports to identify and address all potential credit card fraud and other issues that may impact the business in a negative way.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete order screening accurately and in a timely manner.
• Identifying valid or fraudulent transactions.
• Contacting customers via telephone to verify purchases. Position does require regular inbound and outbound customer interaction via phone.
• Identify and communicate potential process improvements in the fraud processes as needed.
• Identify fraud patterns and communicate across team and to management.
• Monitoring voicemail, e-mail, messages, and related information for support inquiries.
• Maintain effective working relationships across internal and external departments, as necessary.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• At least two or more years of full-time work experience, preferably with at least one year of experience in a customer service or call center role.
• Experience in ecommerce, online payments, credit card processing, fraud screening, law enforcement, or online investigations is a plus. Other experience may be considered.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, typing ability, and professional telephone manner.
• Must be detailed oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Extremely proactive and naturally inquisitive.
• Ability to understand multiple systems and processes.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment, while managing stress and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be reliable, punctual, and have outstanding attendance.
• Requires open availability to accommodate a 5-day workweek to include Saturday and/or Sunday and holidays. Note: Shifts may change due to business needs.
• High school or equivalent needed. Bachelor's degree a plus.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
Ticketmaster Core Values
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world's largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91x8m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.