Company: Live Nation
Department: UK Finance
Location: Farmiloe, London
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Working Hours: 40 hours per week – temporary 6 month contract
The role is to help and assist Accounts Payable team during the busiest time of the year due to festival season and show and tour volume during the traditionally busier summer months! The role will predominantly consist of high volume invoice processing and supplier maintenance in oracle for new and existing suppliers for the various different entities within the group. The role may also consist of other duties listed below and any ad-hoc duties required to be done by AP Supervisor or AP Manager.
What it's like to work in the Team
We have a fun atmosphere within the team, which helps us maintain an open and approachable department. The environment can be pressured when volumes and demands are particularly high e.g. just before or after an event, you will need to be able to work well under pressure! We are committed to working as a team and building genuinely authentic relationships with our colleagues our leaders and our suppliers. Music plays throughout the day to help us stay relaxed whilst working hard to ensure our goals and objectives are met.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Prior experience in Accounts Payable role
• Experience of using chart of accounts and running payment runs
• Strong Microsoft office and Financial systems experience
• Attention to detail
• Strong administration and time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Oracle experience (desired but not essential)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Promotes a positive and friendly culture
• Hard working with flexible approach
• Works well under pressure but also on own initiative and as part of team
• An interest in working in Finance in particular transactional processing
What the role includes
• To process invoices from 3rd party suppliers and artist fees to Inspyrus* workflow approval.
*Inspyrus is our invoice processing tool that interfaces with oracle.
• Complete new Supplier forms within oracle or supplier amendment forms for approval of AP Supervisor
• Coding 3rd party supplier invoices for several entities within the group. Ensuring accuracy in selecting correct company, accounting unit general ledger coding from chart of accounts and project coding when cost relates to an event.
• Maintenance of department inbox. To consist mainly of forwarding invoices received into Inspyrus for processing, ensuring correct email address for specific company invoiced is selected. Also to ensure the correct coding and workflow queue is included on the email being forwarded into Inspyrus.
• Department post. Checking post and ensuring is correctly distributed/actioned
• To run regular payment runs, usually weekly or often more when close to event time, for entities responsible for. Ensuring close attention to detail and that all checks and approvals are undertaken in line with SOX.
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Dealing with queries both internal and external.
• To undertake additional tasks as requested by AP Supervisor and/or AP Manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday 3rd April 2023. We reserve the right to close applications at any time so encourage early application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo48p-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.