We are seeking an Accounting Manager to oversee management of financial statements, prepare forecast and budget data across multiple countries in Latin America, analyze & prepare key financial schedules/deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed.
• Role will entail hands on management of international accounting and reporting
• Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
• Assist in preparation of all key forecast and budget schedules across an array of companies and locations; analyze forecast/budget data and assist in preparation of required forecast/budget schedules.
• Month end close and SOX reporting
• Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
• Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
• Assist in preparation of all applicable sales and use tax returns
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA strongly preferred, MBA a plus
• 7 years comparable work experience
• 3+ years' experience in financial statement preparation / general ledger accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Oracle experience preferred but not required
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ppv7-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.