We are seeking an Accounting Manager for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. This position oversees accounting and control in a corporate setting, and interacts with multiple divisions, including the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish, implement, and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
• Perform and supervise month-end close tasks as assigned including preparation and review of general ledger entries, analysis and completion of corporate Balance Sheet and P&L reports
• Review period close submissions and assist in month/quarter end reporting package consolidation
• Complete various balance sheet schedules to be used by senior management in monthly and quarterly financial statement reviews
• Complete detail reviews regional and/or divisional balance sheets providing accounting guidance as needed.
• Assist in managing central accounting team ensuring compliance with company's policies and objectives.
• Ensure timely, accurate and reliable financial statements and reporting, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organizational objectives and needs.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Interface with company's external and internal auditors.
• Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of performance, integrity and ethical behavior and cooperation in all business activities.
• Undertake special projects and/or general management assignments as requested by senior management.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. MBA a plus
• 7-10 years of comparable work experience
• The successful candidate will have directed an accounting and control organization of relevant size and complexity through a period of sustained growth. First-hand experience in the corporate office of a global, publicly traded company with multi-national locations and revenue greater than $1 billion is strongly preferred.
• Strong accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
• ERP experience, preferably Oracle, but equivalent is sufficient
• Experience and confidence dealing with auditors, senior management and divisional operations.
• Experience developing and coaching teams to perform at new levels of achievement.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time.
• Be able to delegate responsibility and authority to the lowest appropriate level yet be willing to participate directly and actively as required.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxj0v4-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.