We are seeking an Accounting Manager for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. This position oversees accounting and control in a corporate setting, and interacts with multiple divisions, including the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish, implement, and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
• Perform and supervise month-end close tasks as assigned including preparation and review of general ledger entries, analysis and completion of corporate Balance Sheet and P&L reports
• Review period close submissions and assist in month/quarter end reporting package consolidation
• Complete various balance sheet schedules to be used by senior management in monthly and quarterly financial statement reviews
• Complete detail reviews regional and/or divisional balance sheets providing accounting guidance as needed.
• Assist in managing central accounting team ensuring compliance with company's policies and objectives.
• Ensure timely, accurate and reliable financial statements and reporting, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organizational objectives and needs.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Interface with company's external and internal auditors.
• Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of performance, integrity and ethical behavior and cooperation in all business activities.
• Undertake special projects and/or general management assignments as requested by senior management.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. MBA a plus
• 7-10 years of comparable work experience
• The successful candidate will have directed an accounting and control organization of relevant size and complexity through a period of sustained growth. First-hand experience in the corporate office of a global, publicly traded company with multi-national locations and revenue greater than $1 billion is strongly preferred.
• Strong accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
• ERP experience, preferably Oracle, but equivalent is sufficient
• Experience and confidence dealing with auditors, senior management and divisional operations.
• Experience developing and coaching teams to perform at new levels of achievement.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time.
• Be able to delegate responsibility and authority to the lowest appropriate level yet be willing to participate directly and actively as required.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpwnq-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.