GreenLight is a full-service creative agency and content studio within the Live Nation Entertainment network. GreenLight specializes in creating custom marketing programs and activations that help move the needle for brands. Though part of the Live Nation family, we work with a range of clients both inside and outside the network. We live at the intersection of entertainment, music, and media, making brands part of cultural conversation through original content, live experiences, partnerships, and digital engagement.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We're looking for an Account Supervisor to join our account management team and help support the team in the day-to-day management of programs for select clients. Additionally, this role will provide account support across several brand partnerships with Live Nation. You'll bring an entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset as well as a keen attention to detail.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Understanding of integrated (content, digital, social, and experiential) branded entertainment program creation, distribution, and production
• Cultural fluency in music, entertainment, pop culture, and current events
• Lead cross-functional partners on programs with a variety of moving parts from festival activations, PR, social outreach, and broadcast to digital media, films, and sweepstakes.
• Lead strategic, creative, production and distribution plan development, integrating brand needs and new info into the equation on a constant basis.
• Earn the confidence of internal teams and clients, leading a positive team vibe and maintaining the focus on creative solutions.
• Push for clarity internally and externally to ensure that direction and effort are tightly focused.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of brand management, client service, marketing consulting, advertising or activation agency experience
• Digital content management experience
• Compelling communication skills with attention to detail
• Quick study of new technology and enthusiastic about being immersed in new products and programs.
• Savvy with budget tracking, project management tools, and keeping the process moving smoothly. This includes project and budget management to ensure client approval and alignment, as well as the ability to meet target agency fees and margin, per account.
• Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
• Bonus if proficient with software including Basecamp, Airtable, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Willing to travel when needed.
• Previous experience with entertainment properties or technology brands a plus.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kxvq-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.