Sr. Test Engineer
Summary of Position
We are seeking a Senior Test Engineer who is passionate about making data accessible for technical and non-technical users. The ideal candidate has a learners mindset and a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code.
You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and stakeholders, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver value to users. You understand the value of working in an agile environment with continuous feedback loops to iterate and improve on team practices and processes. You prioritize team success over individual success and believe the ultimate success metric is the happiness of our users.
• Collaborate with product, UX, and development teams to understand testing requirements
• Lead QA team in evolving and documenting test processes
• Expand automation test libraries using Cypress and Selenium
• Develop and maintain test documentation including test cases written and wiki articles
• Certify release builds in QA and Production environments
• Perform periodic production systems checks
• Participate actively in agile scrum ceremonies including stand-up, demos, and retrospectives
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in science related field preferred
• 5+ years experience in a QA Engineering role
• 2+ years front-end automation testing experience
• Restful API testing experience using tools like Postman
• Solid understanding of client-server architectures and web browser technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
• Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills with web applications and APIs
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$109,000 - $140,700
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.