Senior Content Acquisition Associate, TV
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
The primary focus of this position is to manage the processes for multiple guild audits and claims at various stages of completion. Responsibilities for this position include interpreting union agreements, collecting documentation to audit production, strategize and negotiate audit settlements, preparing residual estimates, and processing residual quarterly reporting.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with business affairs, legal, and accounting departments, so it is important that the candidate can communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the company.
• Preparation of all guild audit responses by analyzing audit claims and reviewing contracts, correspondence, statements, accounting records, and other pertinent documents
• Perform reconciliations on various transactions and analyze any discrepancies
• Interpret guild agreements with the support of the Director
• Assess quarterly receipts of various product types for guild reporting
• Participate in testing and implementation of new systems related to process improvements, efficiency, and standardization
• Contribute to ad-hoc projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years overall experience
• BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting
• Strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict contractual deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills with an effortless ability to interact at all levels of the organization and external parties
• Ability to work pro-actively and autonomously in the audit role, but also a team player within the residuals group
• Intermediate to advance level of Microsoft Excel
$72,500 - 75,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvbj0-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.