Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager of TV Participations. The primary focus for this position will be to oversee a portion of Lionsgate's Television Participation reporting.
• Prepare and analyze participation and royalty statements
• Research and documentation of accounting entries
• Review of participation statements prepared by Financial Analysts
• Contract interpretation and set-up of new participation statements
• Analysis and improvement of existing systems and practices
• Special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• 3-4 years of entertainment industry Participation reporting preferred.
• Experience in TV Participation reporting is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivots, links, macros)
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Experience in statement format set-ups
• Experience with complex calculations including interest
• Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and business units
• Strong analytical skills to improve existing systems and practices
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict contractual deadlines
• Ability to analyze and interpret production and distribution contracts
$100,000 - $115,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g31n55-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.