Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a full-time Publicity Manager to work across Limited Theatrical, Platform Release and catalog films from the largest film and television library in the independent media space. This position will play an integral role in the day to day operations of the Global Publicity team, and work cross-functionally with Lionsgate's Strategy, Media, Social and Creative teams to develop, implement, and optimize integrated PR strategies and workflows.
• Act as day-to-day strategic and tactical campaign manager guiding PR efforts across film and catalog campaigns
• Help VP of Publicity manage multiple agencies ensuring campaign goals and deadlines are being met
• Work with catalog team on industry outreach to talent reps and filmmakers for titles to determine availability and interest for anniversary plans
• Help identify industry and public events and activities for limited release films and elevated catalog titles
• Help oversee key press materials and positioning for all campaigns
• Liaise with talent reps, external vendors, internal departments and press to keep the department up to date on approvals, requests and deadlines
• Manage and oversee interviews, press days, special screenings and other events
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4 years' experience in publicity within an agency or studio
• Strong project management and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• A strong passion for films and filmmaking!
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8q4j-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.