Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager in our Business & Legal Affairs department.
• Draft and negotiate delivery requirements.
• Review and analyze rights agreements, security agreements, talent agreements, credit statements, marketing materials, legal clearances, music licenses, billing blocks, chain of title, E & O Insurance, and all other delivery documentation.
• In addition, this position will be responsible for tracking acquisition payments and commitments.
Qualifications and Skills
• Must have a thorough understanding of delivery, and have expertise in reading and analyzing contracts.
• The successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with at least 2 years of similar experience.
• Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and computer skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpyn4-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.