Executive Director, Labor Relations
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager, Legal Affairs & Delivery Services. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and approving delivery materials, marketing, advertising and promotional materials for our Theatircal, Home Enteratainment, TV and Digital distribution groups. The individual will also support our Business & Legal Affairs department.
• Draft and negotiate delivery requirements and schedules.
• Review and analyze rights agreements, security agreements, talent agreements, credit statements, marketing materials, legal clearances, music licenses, billing blocks, chain of title, E & O Insurance, and all other delivery documentation.
• In addition, this position will be responsible for tracking acquisition payments and commitments.
• Review and approve all artwork, marketing, advertising, packaging, and promotional materials including trailers, TV spots, one sheets and DVD packaging.
• Research and respond to numerous internal and external legal inquiries and information requests
• Track acquisition payments and commitments
Qualifications & Skills
• Must have a thorough understanding of delivery, and have expertise in reading and analyzing contracts.
• Experience analyzing, reviewing, and approving marketing materials.
• The successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with at least 2 years of similar experience.
• Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and computer skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.