Content Specialist, International Partner Operations
Summary of Position
The Manager for the Global Partner Operations team will be responsible for assisting the Nonlinear Programming team in on time, accurate delivery of content and maintaining a high level of on-site storefront standards.
• Lead the content delivery team for global storefronts management and onboarding requirements
• Build strategic relationships with internal stakeholders to start to influence roadmap development and content positioning and marketing.
• Build operational relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to understand Starz/StarzPlay product implementations and nuances
• Assess, communicate and mitigate risk, utilizing contingency plans as necessary. Manage through issue resolution
• Partner with outside vendors for Global monitoring of the Starz and StarzPlay products to ensure accurate content ingestion as well as customer facing experience
• Troubleshoot systems and delivery issues with Starz development and technology teams
• Responsible for having operational proficiency in the variety of tools needed to delivery and maintain global content with OTT partners
• Work with Programming and Marketing teams to ensure understanding of key programming and marketing priorities that should be implemented with partners
• Responsible for having knowledge of the company's current schedules and reporting systems as they pertain to the non-linear schedules
• Coach and mentor the team to high performance and delivery of key strategies and goals
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor degree required
• Minimum years experience 4 or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Product Management &/or content management skills needed
• Industry experience preferred
Nice to Haves
• Master's degree in preferred
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$64,000 - $80,400
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.