Audience Intelligence Analyst
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Manager, Global Live and Location Based Entertainment to report to the VP, Global Live and Location Based Entertainment.
• Under direction of VP, Global Live and Location Based Entertainment, manage all Live and LBE projects from concept to opening and ensure project standards, deliverables and schedules are met
• Manage development of design packages and schematics and prepare for key milestone reviews and status updates
• Communicate with internal team members, departments, and partners and supervise external vendors
• Regularly attend meetings, review all material received in conjunction with all projects and track project approvals
• Document all Lionsgate feedback to return to partners, agencies, and vendors
• Manage physical assets and the asset database for the Studio Archive, including prop and costume loans and auctions
• Manage internal Lionsgate IP displays and coordinate regular updating of assets
• Work cross-functionally amongst internal teams, such as:
• Interactive to communicate project plans and crossover opportunities.
• Legal to ensure all legal requirements associated with a project are met
• Finance to maintain payment timelines and traffic invoices and payments
• Motion Picture and TV Production to stay apprised of creative development and timelines and determine assets for archive once a film wraps
• Post Production teams on the securing and managing of all Digital assets
• Manage server files and emails
• Become extremely well versed in Lionsgate IP
• Occasional travel to project sites and film locations
Qualifications & Skills
• Must be self-motivated and organized, with a keen understanding of project phases and priority
• 3 years industry related experience preferred
• Experience in reviewing architectural drawings and technical schematics and applying lessons learned to new situations
• Ability to multi-task in a creative environment, be detailed oriented, adaptable and meet stringent deadlines with a ''do what it takes'' attitude
• Adept in prioritizing work assignments and focusing on critical and timely tasks
• Skilled in working independently and on a team; be resourceful and use sound judgment to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Must demonstrate an attention to detail, thoroughness, organizational skills and the ability to analyze Information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• College degree in entertainment or related field preferred
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
Lionsgate has enhanced its global brand by launching live and location-based entertainment initiatives worldwide that feature premium consumer experiences built around blockbuster film properties including The Hunger Games, The Twilight Saga, The SAW Franchise, LA LA LAND, and Now You See Me. Current projects include the expansion of the Lionsgate zone at Motiongate in Dubai, the state-of-the-art Lionsgate Entertainment World indoor theme park currently open in Hengqin China, and multiple live shows being developed for Broadway and touring.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.