Summary of Position
The Worldwide Television Creative Marketing group is looking for a talented Manager, Design to join the team. This position requires a creative thinker with a keen eye for design, a passion for television marketing and an excitement for creative challenges. We are looking for someone with solid experience creating industry leading marketing materials, who has an exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to jump into a high volume of creative projects. This role will support the Creative team to collaborate and deliver top notch materials including print, digital, social, and presentations in support of Domestic and International Sales and TV Development, and will report directly to the Creative Director, Print.
• Design and execute creative materials based on established creative marketing strategy
• Work directly with Creative Director and Art Director to set and establish tone for a large volume of marketing decks and additional marketing collateral in support of major sales and programming initiatives
• Design digital and print signage and marketing collateral materials for B2B events
• Design internal, sales, and pitch presentations for television properties
• Design assets in support of social strategy
• Design assets for consumer facing FAST channels in support of streaming partner requests
• Assist and review design for digital artwork for internal and external facing websites
• Create and design various print and digital trade ads
Qualifications and Skills
• 3-4 years of experience in design for an agency, studio, or creative services team
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience designing presentations for high-level stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well under pressure, while maintaining a positive outlook and ''can-do'' attitude
• A meaningful interest in TV Creative Marketing is a must
• A degree in Design is required
Nice to Haves
• Experience with project management software a plus (i.e. Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.)
• Experience with asset management a plus
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
$80,000 - $85,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnnnzk-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.