Summary of Position
The Manager, Contract Administration will partner with the Information Technology team and be responsible for administering legal review, execution, perform research, tracking, and compliance of assigned agreements and contracts. This person will be a proactive, highly organized, and forward-thinking and can demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to recognize, analyze, and communicate potential risks.
• Serve as the lead negotiator and independently develop, draft, review, negotiate, administer and manage all non-disclosure agreements company-wide.
• Assist with and develop, draft, review, negotiate, administer and manage the workflow process for a broad array of Information Technology contract types, including but not limiting, cloud computing (SaaS, Subscription, etc.), software licenses, hardware, professional services, consulting, click-through, non-disclosure, and reseller agreements.
• Identify and provide direction on business and legal terms that affect the assumption and/or mitigation of contractual, performance or other risks.
• Work collaboratively with customers to promote and enhance a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple priorities with short turn-around times.
• Compile and maintain required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures. Assist with maintenance and improvements of contracts management processes and system as well as implementation and enforcement of contract policies.
• Drive improvement processes that support cross-functional collaboration, company growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure contract review, approval, and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines and company policies.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline, Master's degree or Paralegal preferred.
• Proven experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing, NDA's and IT vendor contracts with customers in a corporate legal and/or procurement/contracts department.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects effectively.
• Capable of dealing with multiple internal and external, domestic and international customers.
• A confident, effective and positive negotiator who can lead the process, focus on important issues, and efficiently bring deals to a favorable close.
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$64,000 - $80,400
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kz33-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.