Summary of Position
The Worldwide Television Marketing Creative Services group is looking for an experienced Executive Director, Marketing Operations to join the team. This position requires an individual with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to manage delivery of a high volume of assets and who has experience establishing, implementing, and overseeing processes. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and someone who has a strong technical knowledge of various types of marketing assets. This role will manage the Marketing Operations team in support of worldwide television deliverables, and will handle the assessing and development of processes, as well as a large volume of asset ingesting, tracking, organizing, and delivery. The role will report directly to the SVP, WWTV Marketing.
• Manage incoming delivery of all marketing assets for Lionsgate Television Studio productions as well as all Television acquisitions
• Negotiate asset agreements with network and studio partners on behalf of the Lionsgate TV Studio to secure access to all relevant and necessary marketing materials
• Liaise with networks to track and receive assets
• Ingest all network campaign materials for key art, trailers & promos, and photography, ensuring that all materials are QC'd and up to spec according to established delivery requirements
• Maintain organization of all marketing assets on internal servers and digital asset management system for use by all domestic and international 3rd party licensees
• Collect music clearances and licensing documentation for all trailers and promos
• Collect, curate and store photography, and communicate necessary approvals/usage rights
• Implement digital asset management system across all current and library television titles
• Manage team responsible for servicing all marketing materials to domestic and international 3rd party licensees
• Assess all current delivery workflows, and implement a more efficient workflow for receiving assets as well as servicing to 3rd party licensees
• Receive incoming requests for digital artwork and work with team to develop and deliver to digital partners
• Oversee team for curation and localization of television metadata
• Provide asset status updates to internal teams
Qualifications & Skills
• 7-10 years of experience establishing, organizing, and maintaining asset management systems
• Strong technical knowledge of print, photography, and A/V materials
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Experience with establishing efficient asset ingestion and delivery workflows
• Ability to partner with and maintain positive relationships with outside networks and studios
• Experience servicing materials to external partners
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well under pressure, while maintaining a positive outlook and ''can-do'' attitude
• A college degree is required
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8e1w-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.