Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a full-time Director, Global Creative Advertising, which serves as the chief project manager to the Creative Advertising Team, ensuring that Trailers, TV Spots, Print Campaigns and Digital Creative for Lionsgate feature films are executed to the highest standards with efficient and logical workflow. This position is responsible for logistics, problem-solving, meeting deadlines and QC on deliverables in addition to creatively contributing, and team management. The ideal candidate must be an experience, organized, agile thinker, with initiative, excellent communications skills as well as a compassionate team-player. The role will require a hard-working and solution-based individual, who is skilled in implementing structure and working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Manage creative workflow from ideation through finishing and delivery
• Understand complicated media deadlines and managing workflow to meet them on-time and under budget
• Adapt key creative into International, Home Entertainment and digital short-form creative
• Keep the team organized and ready for internal updates, creative reviews and filmmaker meetings
• Responsible for QC'ing finishing/post-production
• Manage music clearances and legal/network clearances
• Understand and manage budgets, billing and cost-saving measures
• Communicate effectively across internal divisions: Finishing, Publicity, Media, Partnerships, Exhibitor relations, Strategy and Research to meet the needs of each vertical and ensure creative efforts are marching in lockstep with strategic goals
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years Project Managing experience at Manager/Director Level in Movie Marketing at a Studio or as a Junior Producer/Creative-Director at a trailer house
• Experience with developing creative with a discerning eye with regard to editorial cuts, print creative, motion graphics and short-form storytelling
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic environment
• Exceptional time-management skills and managing to meet deadlines
• Experience in managing and mentoring
• Experience in understanding post-production elements and quality control
• Experience with legal, guild and network clearance
• Experience with communicating with talent reps
• Experience with planning shoots with outside producers
• Ability to project-manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Strong intuitive thinker, self-starter, meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
• Passionate about advertising, music, film, tv, art, trends, and social media
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Haves
• Experience as an editor, finisher, designer and/or copywriter
• Filmmaking experience
• Experience as a musician
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company's film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvm7o-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.