Summary of Position
The Director of Digital Strategy & Enablement articulates, defines, and enables social and digital strategy and activations across the lifecycle of all assigned Lionsgate titles including but not limited to 360 campaign stunts and initiatives, website, interactive and digital activation development, email marketing, digital display banner campaign management as it relates to custom roadblocks and takeovers, and first-to-market and innovative opportunities. The Director operates with a high-degree of taste and acts as the lead for a small team of digital natives as they help define and execute the digital and social activations and organic creative executions for our lifecycle title marketing campaigns. The Director also maintains a strong partnership with the Research & Data Analytics and Paid Media teams to optimize data capture and audience engagement innovations. The director supervises all technical implementation in collaboration with internal Marketing teams including Creative, Media, Publicity, and Operations teams. The Director monitors emerging technology and evolving industry practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency across all digital implementation. The Director also advances Digital strategy and enablement across titles and teams to ensure best practices. The Director leads communications with internal marketing teams and departments including Ops, Media, and Creative as well as externally to vendors, agencies, and platforms for digital efforts outside of social media.
• Develop and share consistent and continued data-informed strategic insights across teams
• Act as technical and UI resource for online ticketing, title-based and owned websites
• Lead with technical expertise all non-traditional display media (roadblocks, custom integrations)
• Assist in setting and developing statistical benchmarks and goals
• Supervise creative development in partnership with Creative team and implementation of display media for roadblocks, interstitials, take-overs, and special media integrations
• Oversee title campaigns and small team responsible for all digital activation and social engagement for assigned titles
• Manage third-party agencies and partners contracted to execute various title-based initiatives, ensuring deliverables are on-time, within specifications, aligned in strategy and high quality
• Ensure alignment of creative objectives and technical capacities
• Articulate, define, and enable 360* campaign stunts and initiatives as it relates to digital activations across the lifecycle of Lionsgate titles as directed
• Guarantee contract compliance across external digital vendors, agencies, and partners
• Oversee digital strategy for all titles in coordination with Digital and Social Engagement Managers to ensure digital campaign cohesion with overall Global Marketing Strategy
• Oversee existing title-based websites for optimization for user-experience and search engines
• Implement data capture initiatives
• Update practices and tools to reflect optimal, technologically-advanced capacity
• Evaluate, develop and implement new processes to streamline workflow within the Digital Strategy & Enablement team and cross-functionally with the other departments within the Marketing organization
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v5xn-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.