Analyst, Worldwide Television
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Analyst, Digital and Package Media. This position will be responsible for weekly sales reporting and analysis for Package Media, PVOD, Cable VOD, and Digital releases. The analyst will support various sales teams with essential devlopments, data driven decisions, and adhoc projects. In addition, the role will work with various business units, including Sales (Domestic and International), IT, Accounting, Operations, and Corporate planning.
• Responsible for assisting with the quarterly re-forecasts
• Participate in annual business plan for corporate planning
• Generate tracking reports for distribution partners
• Metadata database management
• Strategic title analysis
• Analyze industry and economic trends
• Reporting automation collaboration with IT
• Perform ad-hoc analysis for upper management
Qualifications & Skills
• Experience in an analytical or planning role preferred
• Have excellent Excel skills including creating financial models
• Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
• Must have interest in Movies and Television of various genres
• College degree required, preferably with a major in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field
Nice to Haves
• Experience and Knowledge of databases a plus
• Experience with Tableau, SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) or Microstrategy Reporting Tools a plus
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
• ''Out of the Box'' thinking and problem solving
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.