Manager, Drama Marketing - Series, Prestige / Horror
Los Angeles, CA
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Here in Corporate Communications, we believe in the importance of personal touch, and we value every consumer and their experience with us equally. We are the wordsmiths, problem solvers and occasional fire wardens of our industry, charged with finding the right platform for the right story. Through our tenacity, charm and ability to work collaboratively, we play a defining role in influencing how our viewers, product consumers and employees perceive and interact with the A+E Networks brand.
Title :Coordinator, Social Media, Lifetime
The Coordinator, Social Media, Lifetime should be an engaging writer who is extremely organized with the ability to multi-task. This role will interact and engage with fans in real-time as well as ideating, curating and distributing custom content specifically for the social media landscape. It is imperative that the Coordinator ,Social Media, Lifetime understand social media platforms and have a knowledge of all our show lineup.
Coordinator, Social Media, Lifetime
Provide assistance to social strategy team which includes, but is not limited to the below:
• Schedule posts and oversee the rollout of social material to ensure timely publishing
• Daily monitoring and top-line reports of page and content performance using key listening tools.
• Engage and activate audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok for series.
• Manage front page for all social pages
• Work with moderation team to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Respond fan questions, escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
• Keep track social creative delivery tracking assets
• Manage request calendar
• Live tweet shows engaging with fans and posting content
• Focus on content editing and copywriting
• Available to work week and weekend nights when shows premiere to live-tweet
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field
• Minimum one-two (1-2) years of relevant social experience
• Light Photoshop and video editing abilities
• Knowledge of data reporting platforms a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkny0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.