Director, Product Marketing & Research
New York, NY
Lifetime Social Media Associate (Temporary)
Responsible for social media management, strategy and coordinating assets for all assigned series and network pages. This position requires the individual to stay current on changes to the social media industry, platform updates and new techniques in consumer-facing social media strategies.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Lifetime Social Media Associate (Temporary):
• Community Management
• Create and maintain strategic social media launch plans for brand and programming initiatives
• Maintain daily content calendars for all priority social initiatives
• Live posting content strategy during premiere episodes/movies
• Work directly with press on campaign assignments and talent outreach
• Obtain and set up initial social media pages for shows in conjunction with programming launches
• Work with talent to provide promotional materials and social support
• Respond to fan questions and escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
• Update and maintain correct responses to fans in the Social FAQ database
• Understand and report on social media metrics used to optimize campaign performance
• Skilled in social media content creation
• Proficient in Photoshop to and video editing
• Ideate & pitch innovative creative strategies for brand/show campaigns
• Compile requests for on-air/photo shoots with talent
• Seek out or request relevant production creative, including behind-the-scenes, extras, sneak peeks, etc.
• Social Media Team Support
• Assist in assets coordination
• Schedule vendor and internal meetings
• Understand and analyze competitive landscape for social media and make suggestions for new vendors and platforms
• Measure success of creative assets and posts to ensure maximum visibility and engagement
• 1 year prior work experience is preferred, particularly with entertainment marketing and/or social media community management
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, business, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university required
• This position requires superior communication and organization, strong writing skills, innovative approach, professionalism, attention to detail as well as a passion for entertainment and digital media and development
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.