The Jr. Preditor / Associate Producer for Lifetime Creative will assist with managing, writing, developing, editing, and producing break out, buzz-worthy campaigns that will keep Lifetime top of mind to viewers. This creative must have a love for storytelling and editing. They must be a self-starter who can articulate concepts effectively, take risks and pivot in an ever-changing creative environment.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Jr. Preditor / Associate Producer
• Every day must be an enthusiastic, collaborative creative and critical thinker.
• Create and edit high concept, impactful creative campaigns that get people talking.
• Will conceptualize, create and brainstorm on a daily basis with team.
• Work closely with team members including, print, social, research and strategy to ensure all creative articulates our decided upon vision.
• Understand brand vision and apply that to all campaigns.
• Adopt tone and content with each campaign for various platforms understanding that one size fits doesn't fit all creative.
• Every day have a passion to learn and grow professionally.
• Will need to be a strong voice in creative meetings, have opinions and openly share them.
• Must pitch ideas that are thought provoking and be able to articulate creative vision in a succinct manner.
• Be able to create and multi-task responsibilities in a faced paced environment.
• Become an integral part of a team of creatives whose goal is to push beyond what's expected for Lifetime by continually to elevate the brand on linear, digital and social.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity and editing skills to work in a supportive environment with a likeminded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team. You will be encourage to constantly grow creatively and professionally.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
• Experience and proficiency in desk top editing.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Extremely organized, detail, and deadline oriented.
• Proactive, positive, reliable, incredibly dedicated, with tremendous follow-through.
• Passionate about entertainment and TV conversations with strong knowledge and interest in cable and streaming services.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in script writing and executing videos from concept to completion.
• Collaborate with content producers and writers on the team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq829x-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.