THE DIVISION'S STORY
Here in Corporate Communications, we believe in the importance of personal touch, and we value every consumer and their experience with us equally. We are the wordsmiths, problem solvers and occasional fire wardens of our industry, charged with finding the right platform for the right story. Through our tenacity, charm and ability to work collaboratively, we play a defining role in influencing how our viewers, product consumers and employees perceive and interact with the A+E Networks brand.
The Social Media Associate is responsible for supporting the social media team. This position will aid in community management, social media strategy and content creation for all assigned series and network pages. This position requires the individual to stay current on changes to the social media industry, platform updates and new techniques in consumer-facing social media strategies.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Associate, Social Media, Lifetime:
• Community Management
• Create and maintain strategic social media launch plans for brand and programming initiatives
• Maintain daily content calendars for all priority social platforms
• Live posting content strategy during premiere episodes
• Obtain and set up initial social media pages for shows in conjunction with programming launches
• Work with talent to provide promotional materials and social support
• Respond to fan questions and escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
• Update and maintain correct responses to fans in the Social FAQ database
• Ideate & pitch innovative creative strategies for brand/show campaigns
• Social Media content creation (video assets, custom graphics, etc.)
• Compile requests for on-air/photo shoots with talent
• Produce Facebook/Instagram Live events with talent
• Seek out or request relevant production creative, including behind-the-scenes, extras, sneak peeks, etc.
• Social Media Team Support
• Assist in assets coordination
• Schedule vendor and internal meetings
• Analyze competitive landscape for social media and make suggestions for new vendors and platforms
• Measure success of creative assets and posts to ensure maximum visibility and engagement
• 1-year prior work experience is preferred, particularly with entertainment marketing and/or social media community management
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, business, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university required
• This position requires superior communication and organization, strong writing skills, innovative approach, professionalism, attention to detail as well as a passion for entertainment and digital media and development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8b38-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.