- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Are you a storyteller? We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, creative producer, who has passion to collaborate and to create entertaining commercial content in all formats.
We are seeking a senior commercial content producer who will work closely with creative marketing and show production team to create professional, high quality deliverables for our Clients. Your primary responsibility will be to effectively produce engaging content in traditional short form as well as in longer form branded content for lifestyle shows. You will need to be seasoned at project management from concept through completion . You will be responsible for script writing, overseeing production shoots, managing pool of photographers and graphic designers to deliver on multiple projects on time. Basic editing skills needed.
• Write, direct, and produce traditional commercial formats as well as longer branded entertainment forms in both English & Spanish.
• Turn creative ideas in to beautiful scripts using excellent writing and editing skills as well as your own unique vision.
• Lead pre-productions, shoots and post production meetings in partnership with Marketing Leaders.
• Build trust and relationships with Clients.
• Manage multiple productions with clear communication.
• Supervise photographers and editors on projects.
• Offer quick solutions when creative direction changes.
• Meet or exceed deadlines without compromising quality or integrity of product.
• Assist in creating local lifestyle show content.
• Four (4) year college degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/television production or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in commercial/advertising/production.
• Knowledge of video camera equipment needed, including appropriate lighting, framing, placement of microphone, and audio monitoring.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW airport
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal's Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit a link to your video reel/portfolio for consideration
• Branded content/lifestyle experiences a plus.
• Excellent organization, communication
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, iNews, and Asana preferred.
• Self-motivated to complete individual and team assignments, and the concurrent ability to lead and work under the guidance of project supervisors.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work with clients in advertising setting.
• Bilingual (Spanish / English), must be able to read and write in Spanish and English.
• Strong written, oral, and visual communication; ability to speak clearly and concisely to team members and talent.