Videographer/ Editor - KWTX
KWTX-TV News 10 is the dominant television station for the Waco-Temple-Killeen market in the Heart of Texas. The CBS, CW, Telemundo, and MeTV affiliate, KWTX is the leader in every local newscast. A state-of-the-art facility with a brand new studio helps employees showcase their award-winning content. A storm-chasing vehicle called the Weather Edge gives our crews a mobile weather lab to track severe weather. But the station's most valuable resource is its people. KWTX is home to a dedicated group of employees, many of whom have called the station home for many years.
Learn More About KWTX Here: http://vimeo.com/351275279/ab006f70da
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Write shoot and edit commercial television commercials and digital ads. While meeting goals and deadlines.
• Assist with promotional projects as needed.
• Run camera for live events
• Get and maintain a part 107 drone pilot certification
• Stay current on latest marketing trends
• Build strong client relationships
• Five or more years of professional experience working in creative and production with a reel to prove it.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task in a creative, fast-paced environment
• You must have the ability to work collaboratively with a creative team to reach maximum results
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products, composition and design. Advanced or expert knowledge in Adobe
• Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop a must. 3D or Adobe Animate experience a plus.
• You must have a passion for great cinematography and the knowledge to put it to work. Technical experience with digital cinema cameras a plus. Part 107 Drone certification would be preferred (Will be required to obtain one regardless).
• Knowledge of social and digital marketing trends and an understanding of how to drive a program or product using digital tools across multiple platforms
• Dynamic personality - a savvy networker with a proven ability to develop and maintain successful internal and external business relationships
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7y9o-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.